Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday!

It's Friday!! and we're gearing up for a BIG weekend. My parents are coming in to town this weekend for their first ever trip to the Pacific NorthWest. It also happens to be the 24 Hour Fundraiser for Relay for Life.

Sarah, Lisa and I (among many, many others) have been working our butts off preparing all the events and entertainment for the event. It's 80's Themed and I can't wait to see the Best 80's Hair Contest, 80's Exercise Lap and the 80's Prom that we have been planning!

I'm also planning a trip to the Japanese Garden, Mt. Tabor Park and Kennedy School with the rents. Busy, busy weekend!

The logos have started coming in and they look great! Our friend Edgar is getting really in to it, buying books on 60's and 70's funk records and logos. I can't WAIT to see what he comes up with.

I also got a new business plan client. It's for another restaurant here in Portland. With every new client the whole process gets easier and easier. I think it may actually be time to start charging more :)

And on a related note, we took a MUCH NEEDED break from reality on Wednesday and headed to the Coast. God, we live in a beautiful place.







No comments:

Post a Comment