Saturday, October 2, 2010

Neighbors Opening

Last night, Justin and I sat at the newly opened Circa 33 and marveled at how it and our own business came to be. The reality is if we hadn't had met Carl, the owner of It's a Beautiful Pizza, and started throwing parties there, where we sold records, then neither Circa 33 nor what we know as Hall of Records would even exist.

I was scrolling down our blog and took special note of a picture of Justin DJing one of our "Wax Broker Riot" parties. The DJ table set up in the picture is exactly where we sat last night for dinner at Circa 33.



My what a difference some determination makes.

PS. I am super bummed the picture is coming out so small. My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost all the originals. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a place I can see what your beer taps are? Also what coffee are you serving over there? Will be stopping in soon!

    ReplyDelete