Friday, October 15, 2010

Gratitude

Every night before we go to bed, Justin and I each say five things that we're grateful for. Justin is amazing because no matter what, he always remembers to do it. Me, not so much, but that's why we make such a great team. I wanted to share some of those things from last night.

I am so grateful for all the people that come into our store and tell us how much they love it.

I am so grateful for all of the DJs that do such a great job and all of their friends that come support them. You are amazing.

I am so grateful for Justin's mom, Tracey, who has played a huge part in the success of our life.

I am so grateful for the people that have made us part of their regular routine. I love seeing your faces when you come through the door.

I am so grateful for the lady last night that got Justin and I dancing and also took this picture:



All of you made our night and our year.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment