Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brief Update

Our apartment is starting to get back to normal! We've been taking all the cafe stuff that's been piling up in our house to its rightful place in the store.

I talked to one of the guys from the old Opposable Thumbs-now-turned-Dick's Kitchen the other day. When I told him I owned the store a few doors down, the first thing out of his mouth was that it took them a really long time to get through the City, too. I thought it was kind of funny that that was the first thing he said upon knowing who I was.

The City called today and the last of our plans have been approved! So now we can call for our inspections! Thank goodness!!

I sent our Sidewalk Permit to the OLCC yesterday so hopefully that should go through soon, too!

Step-by-oh-so-little-step, things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment