Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vendors, vendors and more vendors

One thing I was not expecting was to be bombarded with as many vendors as we have been. A lot of them are really great people. They're just trying to get our business. But my phone has been ringing all morning. It's like once you meet one, it sets off this ripple effect and I get ten more calls.

I remember being in the pizza place before it switched hands and the phone ringing constantly. Carl said that he got at least three calls a week from merchant service people trying to get him to switch to their service.

I guess it's not really a big problem to have. We're meeting more and more people and everyone is super excited for our business. I just think that once we have our vendors in place I'll need to come up with a polite way of getting the rest to stop calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment