Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beat Off Part Deux

Tonight we're selling records the Beat Off at Holocene. This is the second time we're doing it and we're looking forward to it. We met a lot of really cool people last time.

We were supposed to also sell at Rock the Runways on the 15th, but something happened with the city and they aren't having any vendors this year. But we just got a call about a record show up in Seattle in September that we're probably going to go to. I'll jump at any chance to go see Seattle again.

I'm going to my first women-only networking event next Tuesday. It's more for my business consulting business than the record business, but since both are growing, I'll talk about it. I just finished ordering my business cards, signing up for LinkedIn and creating my own website. It's free, so it's not much, but hey, it's better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment