Friday, January 15, 2010

It's on the table

After two long years, it seems like things may be going our way. We just heard that all the paperwork for the sale of the building should be done on Tuesday. We could actually have our dream location in a matter of weeks.

I love how small Portland is. I went out on a walk this morning and ended up running in to the current owner of our building (can I call it ours, yet?). He seemed really upbeat and happy and mentioned how it really is going to be a dream come true when we get it. He said we can't jump up and down until all the papers are signed, but it's right around the corner. He's a nice guy. I want it to be a win-win situation for all involved; and I think it actually might be. :)

2 comments:

  1. it's past tuesday....what's the news????

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're dying to know!!! But we're still waiting... tick... tock... tick... tock...

    ReplyDelete