Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Ready

So this is actually happening. We spent most of Friday going over lease terms with Wayne. His ownership exchange with the current owner is likely to happen February 1st (one week from today) unless they decide to push it by a few days. We have two and a half months from that date to get our space completely remodeled and ready to open.

I've been thinking a lot in my sleep lately, which is a totally weird sensation. It means not getting much actual sleep. When I first started business planning I would do math problems in excel in my sleep. Now I dream about dimensions and building out our bar. We really have our work cut out for us.

It's both exciting and scary at the same time. We are literally days away from our life being completely turned upside down. Our friends have been great and a lot of them are volunteering to help in any way possible. We are so thankful that everything is falling in to place and we're hoping for a smooth transition.

1 comment: