Thursday, May 20, 2010

Free Diving Lessons - This Sunday!!

I don't usually like to use the Hall of Records platform to promote other things we are doing but we need some students!! As I have mentioned before, I have been hired by Portland Parks and Rec to revive the springboard diving program here in Portland. Official classes don't start until the end of June but we're offering free classes on Sundays to help us get back into the swing of things.

FREE DIVING CLASS! (IT'S FUN!!) This Sunday, May 23rd from 4:00 - 4:45PM at the Matt Dishman Pool.

It's for kids or adults! And you don't need to know how to do anything beforehand. It's Diving Level 1, so it's just a lot of jumping in and out!

Email me at KatieS81@gmail.com if you are interested and I'll put you on the list so you can get in for free - whether I know you or not! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment